Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Fall concert 2007

Sydney's solo at the fall concert at Sparta High School last night, October 15th 2007. For those of you who have never heard her sing here is a brief glimpse at the gift she has! She rocked the house!



Jessica also had a solo/duet. It meant a lot to her to get this solo and she dedicated it to Mickey Kelly. He was a young man from Hibbing who sang this very same solo. He was killed in a car accident on his way to a school dance. She held in the tears for most of the song. The duet is with a young man named Skylar.

7 comments:

JC said...

Wow! Thanks for sharing those. I feel like I got my American Idol fix!

Way to go Syd & Jess! I wish I could have been there!

Shainerz said...

Yeah...I got the chills!
They did soooo good.

Beckie said...

i got the chills too. they are great singers. way to go girls

Unknown said...

My gosh! Your girls are amazing musicians! I've never heard Sydney sing before! My mouth dropped opened because I couldn't believe how powerful her voice is! Beautiful work Syd and Jess!

Colonel Havoc said...

Wow.

Yeah...that says it. Wow.

The Colonel got all choked up & stuff.

The Smelker Seven said...

Man - Sydney can pelt those notes out!! Way to go both of you!

robin said...

Wow. Apparently I've got a couple of nieces who can sing with the best of them. Brilliant stuff!

It's great to see the school does shows of this calibre. Amazing lights too!