A young woman dreams of a few special days in her life and tonight is one of them for Brittany. Her junior prom! Here are some pictures: Brittany Andrew and Brittany Daddy's girl is growing up. have a great time Brittany....
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love those photos! Hope she is having tons of fun right now! Britt looks like she's in a magazine in the last photo. Love the dress Britt.
there is truly "never a dull moment" in our house, unless we are sleeping. I am a pastor's wife and mother of four children who amaze me daily. I am so blessed!
3 comments:
I love those photos! Hope she is having tons of fun right now! Britt looks like she's in a magazine in the last photo. Love the dress Britt.
She's beautiful...and all grown up!
wow- how pretty. she should be a model.
Post a Comment