Today Jessica and Sydney had a "gig" with their respective jazz groups from the high school. Jessica is in a nine member jazz ensemble they call "Vocal Jazz" and Sydney is in a five member, all girl group called "SHE-3"( the 3 is because this is the third generation of SHE). This year they started fresh with all five girls being new to the group; all sophomores.This weekend they are having a sidewalk sale downtown and the two jazz groups sang outdoors in the middle of town. Breve in one hand, camera in the other, I headed downtown, Brock came along too!
Both VJ and SHE-3 did a great job! Of course, I am very biased... I have a sampling from each group on video and hope to post them all but this takes a long time to upload. So for now, enjoy Sydney's jazz standard...she performed today. "Beyond the Sea" was made popular by Bobby Darin in 1959.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i love her passion!!! i'm excited for her future...
wow :-)
aw! Great job Sydney! Man, I still can't get over how big your kids are getting.... CRAZY!
Talk about WHOA! :) God definitely blessed her with a great voice. Great job Syd!
I know it's a little early, just curious, is she considering going into something with music down the road? :)
Post a Comment