After a little bit of wrestling Brittany has finalized her decision for her post secondary options.
She was accepted at the three colleges she felt to apply to: Evangel University in Springfield, Missouri, Northwestern College in St.Paul, Minnesota and Southeastern University, Lakeland Florida.
Her choice is Southeastern University and her deposit is sent out and her housing form as well.
Now some people assume it's because it's "warmer" down there. Weather and climate was NOT part of her decision. She just felt (after much prayer) that this is the direction God has for her.
She will major in Criminal Justice.
I am so excited for her!
Just today a man told me of the amazing things going on in a church down in.....Lakeland, Florida! I don't think this is a coincidence.
It will be hard saying goodbye to her knowing that we won't see her every month but have to wait until Christmas break. BUT my excitement for her outweighs that right now.
SEU Fire! here she comes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow and Congrats! We had a friend who transferred there from NWC, met his wife, and moved back to MN after graduating. :) My younger brother is a State Trooper in South Dakota. Very cool career field. Good luck!
Brittany- I am SO excited for you. Seriously, you must feel so relieved in making your decision. I am so thankful that God is totally directing your life...and to you for allowing He to do so. You have got some AMAZING things in store for you! And I am excited for you!!! Not to mention, I'm really stoked for the big road trip to Florida to see you! =) Congrats hunnie!
Oh wow! I'm so excited, proud, thrilled....
Yay! Some weight lifted off your shoulders. You'll do well there Britt.
Wow! Congrats. It should be great!
It's kinda funny that she's going there 'cause just last night we heard about some crazy spiritual stuff going on down in Lakeland. I'm excited for Brit to be able to be a part of that!
Post a Comment