Friday, March 7, 2008

Friday in Fargo

Greetings from North Dakota!



the mall...spent some time there today. pretty exciting stuff....it's so cold and I had to search a few stores before I found what I was looking for, namely gloves. I found a few remaining pairs on sale at Herbergers.

Below are pictures from this afternoon. First two are of the choir as they stand before me practicing. I couldn't fit them all in the same photo even with my back against the wall. Just put the two halves together with the director in green, if you can spot her. The third picture is Sydney and a new friend she met, named Jaime who is from Iowa. The girls meet up and eat all their meals together. This was just after their pizza lunch. The last photo is of a group of the young musicians who gathered around the piano during their lunch break! Sydney stood nearby enjoying the music.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like the trip was awesome and well-worth the long drive.