Wednesday, January 2, 2008

update

The clinic called and said that Britt could stop taking the sulpha meds which means that the test came back negative for any type of "staph"infection. Basically it means that there is some sort of bacterial infection that got into her skin somehow. She will go back to school tomorrow and we will keep an eye on it, making sure that the antibiotic is taking care of it. Thanks to all of you who called or emailed.

We will continue to pray for the situation in Kenya. News from the young man is good and he has told his family that he is safe where he is. I am pretty sure they would rather have him home! But as of tonight he is staying there with his two college friends for the whole month as they had planned.

2 comments:

JC said...

wow- glad Britt is ok. I was following the Kenya situation but didn't realize it was an AG church. That family must be so stressed out.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the updates Sue. I will continue to pray for both individuals.

-Brooke