Crazy!
First of all Jessie's test came back negative! after four days of isolation. We are thankful though.
Second of all, I am on the computer in my family room, in my new house, in Sparta while I watch American Idol!!! Can you say...."FINALLY". The man from Charter net was in real danger of a group hug from the Williamson kids. Officially, we were watching World Cup Soccer when our cable was disconnected last year and today when it was turned back on Brock was watching the Australian Open. I missed ESPN! What is that like nine months with no TV?
Crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can sympathize with Brock. ESPN is a staple in life. It's hard to not live with it. In fact, I think it's one of the necessities in life. Water, Food, Air, Love, ESPN.
I'm so glad that test was negative.
I've just recently had time to watch American Idol. I know, I'm always a day late with those kinds of trends.
woops- that was jenny that seems to be posting with Larry's id. he must be signed in on this computer.
Post a Comment